Below are books I have read, re-read and love to share with you. Most of them belong to the topic: investing – especially value investing, business, strategy, biographies, psychology – thinking (some of them could come across) etc. Some I have written reviews, some due to short time I just read and remember key points, most impressive notes to me and if necessary, I would like to introduce them one day.
I will update this book list frequently.
- The Manual of Ideas: The Proven Framework for Finding the Best Value Investments – Link Review
- The Value Investors – Lessons from the World’s Top Fund Managers – Link Review
- The Everything Store: Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon – Link Review
- Poor’s Charlie Almanack – Link Review
- How Stella Saved the Farm – Link Review
- Strategy for the Corporate Level: Where to Invest, What to Cut Back and How to Grow Organisations with Multiple Divisons – Link Review
- Zero to One – Link Review
- How Real Estate Developers Think – Link Review
- Be at the Table or Be on the Menu – a Singapore Memoir – Link Review
- Am I Being Too Subtle? – Link Review
III. Psychology – Thinking
- Lee Kuan Yew: The Grand Master’s Insights on China, the United States, and the World – Link Review
- A More Beautiful Question: The Power of Inquiry to Spark Breakthrough Ideas – Link Review